So you’ve decided to go with MS Exchange as a webmail provider for your business. While many people may suggest otherwise, this is actually a good move. With an exchange server, you will be getting the advantages of not just speedy and efficient communication, but also security which is equally important to any business. Here are 7 ways how MS Exchange can transform your business effortlessly.
|Hosted Exchange Server|
1. Maintenance: Obviously, having a webmail server that takes care of your needs will involve maintenance costs. With the Exchange Server 2010, you can be at peace about having to run around managing your finances. The complexities involved with such servers are also kept at bay, making it an apt means of business communication.
2. Complete access from anywhere: Another advantage of hosted MS Exchange email solutions is that you can choose to stay connected from anywhere and everywhere. It allows you to communicate efficiently with clients and colleagues, making online access of webmails a breeze. MS Exchange communication allows large organisations to meet their needs of wider communication without worrying about too many things.
3. Security: Communication security is clearly one of the top priorities of businesses. In that respect, they can be assured of MS Exchange helping them keep their integrity intact. Accommodating itself to various sensitivity levels, users are provided with enough security what with emails being run through the server for identification of any breach. The incorporated security mechanism ensures that emails and content that need protection aren’t exchanged without the administrator’s consent. The server has a filter in place on most occasions for all this and more.
4. Save Money: Among the various features to watch out for, obviously saving money is what most businesses require first. A hosted MS Exchange server can really keep your expenses within a specified budget. Well, a simple means of business communication can add that much more value to your organisation, bringing down your IT costs by a large amount. Thus, professionals will spend less money on hardware, storage and other disaster management resources. Businesses can also keep at bay the need to manage an expensive VPN for security and communication separately.
5. Control and flexibility: Obviously, with more security and affordable cost management, administrators gain a fairly large control over the communication means their business is using. This further allows them to be flexible in terms of the services being offered to clients. It also gives them an upper hand to plan and efficiently manage their business without really having to worry too much about the details.
6. Save time: With the ability to modify the uses of the Exchange Server as per the particular needs of your company, you actually save much time. The software offers all-in-one management by taking care of everything including set up. By allowing businesses to prioritise emails, effective management of your inbox becomes a norm. So you don’t end up wasting much time in sorting your emails. In addition to this, even with a basic internet connection, you know that you can access your mails. What’s more Exchange has the ability to organise messages as threaded conversations, helping you keep track of information without any hassles.
7. All-in-one communication: With Exchange Server 2010, you get smooth access for all your communication at one single point. This includes email, instant messaging and voicemail. Without really switching between different software, you can stay connected now.
Thus, putting to use an MS Exchange host to manage your web communications can have many upsides. Security and efficiency are among the key benefits businesses can watch out for.